Speech Language Pathologist
Speech-Language Therapy is a type of therapy that focuses on the child’s ability to communicate and understand language. Our Speech-Language Pathologists are trained using a variety of different techniques to facilitate the speech-language development of the children they work with. We have an extensive team of professional therapists that work collaboratively on client goals. We offer SLP services in the center, online, and at home.
Our extensive team of Speech-Language Pathologists and professional therapists are trained using a variety of different techniques to facilitate the speech-language development of the children they work with. We offer SLP services in the Georgetown center, at home in these locations: Halton Region, Ontario: Georgetown, Oakville, Milton, Burlington, PEEL Region Ontario: Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon & virtually online.
- Lidcombe Program for Childhood Stuttering
- Aufman Technique for Apraxia of Speech
- Oral Placement Therapy (OPT) for Speech Clarity and Feeding
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Hanen Early Language Programs for Parents
- Prompts for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT)
- Assistive / Adaptive Communication (AAC)